Drip Tape attachment.
These are inserted 'barb' end into poly tubing. Then a length of drip tape is slipped onto the larger end of this plastic piece which is secured by spinning the ring and hand tightened.
One of these is needed for each section of drip tape extending off the poly tubing.
How to calculate quantity needed:
- Measure area to be watered. (example: two gardens, each 4ft x 10 ft )
- Add total feet of smaller sides. (example: 4 feet x two gardens = 8)
- Reduce by 1 per garden area (example: two gardens means reduce by 2 = 6)
- Total quantity needed = 6
- Optional: don't do the reduction step and keep those as handy extras just in case.
Be sure to check out the full Drip Tape page for supply list and installation video.