JANUARY PICK UP BASICS:
1. CHECK IN at gate - Choose: Curbside Delivery (we bring order to your car) or Lot Select* (we assist you on lot).
2. AT YOUR TURN - We review order with you, confirm supplies if needed, and collect items. General Store, planting supplies, & some trees will be available.
3. DOUBLE CHECK - Our Gate Crew will review items to pull slips for accuracy while you bring car to loading zone.
4. LOADING - Tree Crew will assist* in loading trees and supplies into your vehicle.
*Social Distancing & Masks required for customers and staff for all pick-ups until further notice.
Our pick up process explained further:
If you have never picked up trees from our program we can tell you it is a busy, yet very supportive process. Things are changing a little with Covid safety in mind – but most of it will stay the same.
Our pick up is first come, first served, so check in and entry into our queue is still the first step upon arrival.
Step 1: CHECK IN at the table by the gate to be entered into our queue. This is where we pull our paperwork on your order and place it in order of check-in to be assigned tree crew members to assist you. Let us know if you want to choose your trees yourself, or if you would like us to make a selection for you.
Step 2: When it is your turn, your name will be called by our friendly tree crew who will confirm the details of your order(s) and assist you selecting your trees and gathering your items. While you wait for your name to be called, you can shop in our General Store or peruse our available stock identified with pink tags. To save time you can pay for any additional items before we call your name and our tree crew will gather those items when filling the rest of your order.
Step 3: We will do a double check of the order pull slip(s) at the gate before you leave to help ensure your order(s) were filled correctly, this is when you bring your car to the loading zone.
Step 4: We can help you load your order in your vehicle.
Changes for Safety concerning the Coronavirus
Many of our customers and several of our staff are in the high risk category for Covid, or they have immediate family members who fall in this category. Since our expertise is in growing food and not in managing communicable diseases, we are choosing to enact common safety procedures to the best of our ability. We appreciate your willingness to work with us to keep everyone safe.
- Mask required while on lot: All staff and visitors will be required to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth while on the nursery lot. If you do not wish to wear a mask, you can use our curbside pick up.
- Social Distancing: We ask that you respect a 6 foot distance from each other while in line, and while on the lot. We will manage the number of people on the lot and the number of people in the General Store as needed.
- Curbside Pick Up: We are offering a less-interactive option. Once you check in and we pull your paperwork, you can wait outside or in your car until your order is called. We will confirm a few details then we will gather your order to bring it to you.